- Erosion Control
- Clearing and Grubbing
- Hauling and Trucking
- Lift Stations
- Private Lakes
- Water Booster Pumps
- 8(a) Certified
- Native American Owned
- HUBZone Certified
- Small Disadvantaged Business (SBA Certified)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Prime Contractor for the State of Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Certificate of Authority granted by State of Arkansas
- Certificate of Good Standing granted by State of Oklahoma
- Contractors Licensing Board granted by State of Arkansas
- Pea Gravel
Small, smooth, round gravel. Commonly used for landscaping and walkways.
- River Rock
Brown polished gravel. Commonly used for driveways or as a decorative rock.
- Top Soil
Dark pigment and free of debris.
*This can be hauled in a 10 wheeler, picked up in your truck, or bought by the bucket. Prices will vary depending but please have an area to specify what you need.
- Boulders (Rip Rap)
Large limestone rocks. Commonly used for retaining walls.
- Chip Gravel
Small clean gravel. Commonly used as a fill gravel and for driveways.
- Class A Grey Gravel
Class A Grey (3/4″ & 1.5″) – clean crushed gravel. Debris free. Commonly used for driveways or as a decorative rock.
- Class A White Gravel
Class A White (3/4″ & 1.5″) – clean crushed gravel. Debris free. Commonly used for driveways or as a decorative rock.
- 3/4″ Crusher Run
Crusher Run (1.5″, 2.5″, 3/4″) – Crushed gravel with screening and dirt remains. Commonly used for driveways or a bedding for higher quality gravel.
- Fill Sand
Fine, compacting sand. May have debris. Commonly used for concrete.
- 4″ Grizzly
Grizzly (4″) – Large limestone gravel from rip rap. Commonly used for drainage ditches or base rock.